Terms and Conditions
The term "StallionsAtStud" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of this website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws Germany.
Booking of Stallion Advertisements
- The running time of the ads is unlimited, but at least minimum 12 months from first publication.
- The ordinary termination by the client can be done for the first time to the end of 12 months after first publication with a deadline of 30 days to the end of last month (postmark enough).
- The fees which apply with chargeable ads are calculated and payable annually. In the event of termination of the advertisement by the client will be no reimbursement of fees for the current billing period.
- The optical design of the ads is with the operator of the website.
- The contents are specified by the contracting of the ads. He is obliged to make any truthful information. These contents may only be set, if they are not unlawful and any intellectual or industrial property rights violating.
- The responsibility for complying with copyright and trademark or publication rights has the contracting of the ads. The contracting of the ads is liable for the legality of the orders of his ads and the posted content. He releases the operator of the website from all claims of third parties free.
- The operator of the site reserves the right to terminate the ad without special termination.
- The operator of the site reserves the right to change parts of or the entire offer without prior notice, add to, delete or cease publication temporarily or permanently without refund of the fee.
- The client specifies his contact details, which will be published in the advertisement on the Internet. As part of the business became known and necessary information will not be stored for any other purpose than this contract.
- Venue for both parties is Berlin in Germany.
|Cost of Advertisements
|Internet STALLION AD running time unlimited
Text Ad with photos
(price incl. VAT)
|25.00 Euro p.a.
|The required form for posting a stallion ad is online available at the link below . Photos maybe have to be delivered separately by E-mail.
Click here for ONLINE booking - Book NOW!