Responsible in terms of data protection laws, in particular the EU privacy regulation (DSGVO) is:
Kirchhainer Damm 100
Fon: 030 / 741 043 62
Your victims rights
You can always exercise the following rights under the contact details of our data protection officer:
- Information about your stored data and their processing,
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- Deletion of your data stored with us,
- Restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Objection to the processing of your data by us and
- Data portability, if you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it at any time with effect for the future.
You can always contact the supervisory authority responsible for you with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority will depend on the state of your domicile, work or alleged violation. A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public area) with address can be found under: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
- You have given your express consent,
- the processing is required to complete a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
- the processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information.
Deletion or blocking of data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. Therefore, we only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned here or as provided for by the various storage periods provided for by law. After discontinuation of the respective purpose or expiration of these deadlines, the corresponding data will be routinely and in accordance with the statutory provisions blocked or deleted.
Collecting general information when visiting our website
When you access our website, a cookie automatically records information of a general nature. This information (server log files) includes, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider and the like. This is only information that does not allow conclusions about your person.
This information is technically necessary to correctly deliver the contents of web pages requested by you and is mandatory when using the internet. They are processed in particular for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a hassle-free connection setup of the website,
- Ensuring a smooth use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest for the aforementioned purposes of data collection. We do not use your information to draw conclusions about you. The recipient of the data is only the responsible body and possibly the processor. Anonymous information of this kind may be statistically evaluated by us to optimize our website and the underlying technology.
Like many other websites, we use so-called "cookies". Cookies are small text files that are transferred from a website server to your hard drive and stored by your browser. This automatically gives us certain data, such as IP address, browser used, operating system and your connection to the Internet.
Cookies can not be used to launch programs or to transfer viruses to a computer. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly. Based on the information contained in cookies, we can facilitate navigation, enable the correct display of our websites and recognize your browser the next time you visit. In no case will the data collected by us be passed on to third parties or a link with personal data will be established without your consent.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption techniques (such as SSL) over HTTPS.
If you have questions of any kind contact us by e-mail or contact form, give us your consent for the purpose of establishing contact. This requires the specification of a valid e-mail address. This serves for the assignment of the request and the subsequent answering of the same. The specification of further data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions. After completing the request you will automatically delete personal data.
Use of script libraries (Google Webfonts)
Embedded YouTube videos
On some of our websites we embed Youtube videos. The corresponding plug-ins are operated by YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit a page with the YouTube plug-in, it will connect to Youtube's servers. Youtube will be informed which pages you visit. If you are logged into your Youtube account, Youtube can assign your surfing behavior to you personally. This can be prevented by logging out of your Youtube account beforehand.
Anyone who has disabled the storage of cookies for the Google Ad program will not have to expect such cookies when watching YouTube videos. Youtube also stores non-personal usage information in other cookies. If you want to prevent this, you must block the storage of cookies in the browser.
Social Plug-ins / integration by Shariff
We have integrated the social media buttons of the following companies on our website:
- „Facebook“ provider whose website facebook.com is affiliated with Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. For the German website facebook.de is the Facebook Ireland Limited, Hanover Reach, 5-7 Hanover Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland;
- „Google+“ - provided by: Google Inc., Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- „Twitter“ - provided by: Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
- „Pinterest” - provided by: Pinterest Inc., 808 Brannan Street San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
Questions to the data protection officer
Stand: Mai 2018